Thursday, July 30, 2009

Great Olympic Moments (Atikan)


Nadia Comaneci is a Romanian gymnast. She is winner of three Olympic gold medals at the 1976 Summer Olympics and the first ever gymnast to be awarded a perfect score of 10 in the uneven-bars event. She is one of the best-known gymnasts in the world.

I pick her because She is unbelivable and amazing. She was 14 years old when she won. And she was young but she did it. She was trained very hard. When I read her story I feel good and it inspires me to make something better out of myself. So, today when I go back home I'm gonna watch her competition in youtube.

I think She is an example for people to reach their goals and shows that nothing is impossible as long as you work hard to do it. She was the best Gymnast ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment