Thursday, August 20, 2009

Yunlan Fan: Final Reflections

Look back on our summur course, I like reading everything about Olympics. I learned a lot of Olympics things. I know what is a challenge. I have my favorite things about Olympics.
Olympic Game is the greatest sport event of the world. It has a great history. Every athlete wants to take part in the Olympic Games. People are looking forward to watch every Olympic Game. So I like to read everything about Olympics.
I learned a lot of Olympics things. I knew many famous athletes, they are the sport starts. I knew many host countries, host cities in the world, they are also famous by the Olympics. I knew many famous Olympics Events, they are famous too.
The most important thing of Olympics is "Challenge". It is a challenge of the athletes in the Olympic Games themselves. The challenge is not only about his body's limit, but also about his spirit. It is a challenge about athlete himself. If the athlete wins himself, he wins the Olympic Games.
My favorite is the greatest Olympics Moments. The greatest Olympics Moments are created by the greatest athletes. In order to do their best in the Olympic Games, they prepared very hard. They prepared every day, they payed all of their attetions on their sports. They strived on the Olympics. When they show their great achievements in the Olympic Games, they bring the great enjoyments to the people of all the worlds. At the same time, they show the great Olympics' spirit to the people: challenge to yourself, do the best of yourself, never give up, to be an honest person to yourself. It is an honor to win the Olympic Games. It is an honor to win yourself. They created the greatest Olympic Games history. People will remeber them. People will learn from them. People will learn the Olympics' spirit. People will learn how to challenge to themselves. People will learn how to challenge in their lives.
I like this summur's programm. I have learned a lots. I will search for the Olympics informations continously. I am looking forward every summur Olympics. I will remeber the importance of the Olympics' spirit. I believe I can do it practicely in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment